Running on Vercel
In this setup, you already have a database server running and accepting remote connections. If you don't already have a database can follow the Running on DigitalOcean guide to get a database up and running. You can also check out the Managed databases section under Hosting.
Automate steps 1-5 using the button above
- Fork the https://github.com/mikecao/umami project to your GitHub account.
- Create an account on Vercel.
- From the dashboard page click Import Project then specify the URL to your fork of the project on GitHub.
- Add the required environment variables
HASH_SALT. These values are defined in the Configure umami step from Install.
- Deploy and visit your application at
- Follow the Getting started guide starting from the Login step and be sure to change the default password.